ANTI CLIMB MESH
For added security
To Australian Standards
Strong & Durable
AT A GLANCE
- Vehicle gates available in 2.4 metre long panels (Code 01-VGATE33, 01-VGATEHD, 01-VGATE40)
- Vehicle gate weighs 20kg
- Pedestrian gates available in 1.5 metre long panels (Code 01-GATE33, 01-GATE40)
- Pedestrian gate weighs 15kg
- Gates available to suit 33mm OD or 40mm OD
VEHICLE GATE FOR HEAVY DUTY FRAMES
- This heavy-duty fence frames a vehicle access gate designed for 33mm OD pipe.
- The gate, measuring 2.4m x 2.1m, facilitates fast and easy vehicle access in temporary perimeter fencing runs. It is specifically designed for use with our 2000 Heavy Duty Series (01-2700).
SAFE AND PURPOSE-BUILT ENTRY & EXIT
Specially made gate panels are an ideal solution to create a neat and tidy opening that can be secured firmly with a slide bolt and / or padlock.
Rather than propping a regular fence panel open as a makeshift solution, Fortress Fencing recommends investing in a specific gate panel for your temp fence setup to maintain a professional appearance, increase safety and allow for easy no-fuss access.
Gates are available for both pedestrian access and vehicle access and are an effective way to keep an area secure whilst remaining functional for foot traffic and vehicle entry.
Gates are connected via a coupler that is designed to work as a hinge. This gives you the freedom to add a gate at any point along your fence line.
Adapted standard fence panels based on our popular Fortress Fencing temporary fence design. The double gate opening is made up of 2.4m x 2.1m panels with 33mm or 40mm OD horizontals and verticals. Once installed the gate opening spans 4.9m.
Note: that gates must be used with a hinge and wheel set.
|Product Code:||01-VGATE33 (33mm OD)|
01-VGATEHD (33mm OD HD)
01-VGATE40 (40mm OD)