The Fortress Eco-Hoard Hoarding panels offer flexible configuration, a safe and sturdy Temporary hoarding and a smooth and attractive customer-facing facade on which graphics can be printed or vinyls attached. Eco Hoard can be used many times over and lasts up to 10 years!
Standard temporary hoarding panels are from 2.4m to 3m high and 0.5m wide. They can go round corners and can incorporate recesses to fit around the main features and landscape of the site.
Complete the Fortress Hoarding Panels attach to each other quickly and securely, they are easy to fit and very light to handle compared to timber or traditional hoarding panels.
The panels are robust and UV resistant, when you've seen eco-Hoard, you'll never use a timber or steel hoarding again!
- Rapid Installation – the panels are easy to assemble
- Stable & Safe – thanks to strong fabricated steel supports
- Re-Locatable – can be re-sited quickly, ideal for phased projects
- Re-Usable – no nails or screws means no damage which means you can use again and cut costs
- Attractive and Clean – maintains a professional identity
- Flexible Modular System – any length, perfect corners, recesses are no problem
- Robust – high impact resistance, yet light to handle
- Printable Panels – we can print logos and colour images or attach vinyls onto the panels
- Eco Friendly – Replacing timber or steel hoardings with Eco-Hoard substantially reduces your company's carbon footprint
- Recycling – All Eco-Hoard panels can be recycled and made into new panels or other plastic products
- Whole Life Savings – Eco-Hoard panels cost more than timber, but several re-uses make whole life costs substantially cheaper
- Easy To Transport – Lightweight Eco-Hoard panels are easy to transport in a vans or pick-ups, reducing environmental damage